How the Illuminati affects African Americans

 
February 20, 2009 5:40 AM

I can no longer with hold this information any longer and it's time to reveal the truth behind our supposed government of the U.S.

First of all, I need to apologize to those who represented a 3rd party candidate during the elections. For if I knew the info that I knew now, I probably would have not even bothered to vote in the first place since it did not really matter who would win....in other words, your elections are rigged by a certain group of elites. I have been doing a lot of research as of late on the NWO (Not the WCW/WWE wrestling faction, the real life government powers) and at first glance it may seem insane from some of the claims these people make.

However most of them are very true about people such as George W. Bush, John McCain, The queen of England, Bill Maher, Ron Paul, Joel Olsten, Adolf Hilter, Joseph Stalin, Jimmy Carter, Eddie Murphy, and yes, Barack Obama being Satanic Freemason, a.k.a Illuminati. First of all, the flashy hand gestures they make doesn't mean the are fans of rock, they all very much worship the Baphomet (Satan).

Why is this important, why not allow these Satanist to have their "fun"? There are some of you who already think these claims are "crazy", however do remember that your government and media influence every single one of you on a daily basis, for those of us who watch television, listen to the radio, internet, etc. To have one arm themselves with knowledge and think outside of their comfort zone is true enlightenment and at least that individual is not lying to themselves are blinded from what is really going on.

Your government I can truthfully say, does not care for you and I. Whomever is reading this, please check out the links to the following videos. I have put a lot of time into checking these claims out and they are all pretty much accurate. I may not agree with some of things per sae when it comes to these people's world views and beliefs, but this is not the case, this is alarming you the African Americans of this country to be aware of how America, the government that is "Christian" is not what it seems. I have copies of these videos as well...just in case they "magically" are taken down. Real knowledge is most liberating...

Freemasons Exposed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2RRXgq2jW8

Alex Jones - Secrets in Bohemian Grove
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw

Witch Doctor Oath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWAelq78nC8

Black Masonic Celebrities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_h56TogHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9carHO6i8o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DREa8beT_mI


What is the New World Order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtDvGncEcVs


New World Order Pushing 2012 on Population
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l4DySvukaY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVNkYtLk7M

The evidence for the existence of Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I93OLYzewgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTke6d65szg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmhkXX1Df9M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkAVXqOVv1M


Freemasonry Exposed!!! Black History Lecture!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zzx3418Qbg


IF AFRICOM ATTACKS AFRICA!!!! PT.1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZqNTXdsoE

Freemason and Illuminati in Music, video games, etc
http://www.youtube.com/view_pl...t?p=F3DB5800F7326E88
http://www.youtube.com/view_pl...t?p=054021D381A341B2

They are misleading you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeZoQg76T4


Many mistakes of Jordan Maxwell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGf781hprAk


Former Canadian Prime Minister: Give Up Your Sovereignty To Make The World Work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDdlY3vqmzg


Department of Homeland Security Checkpoint
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joynvh8iRw4

Illuminati Symbolism: It's Everywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP9epoUDFqM
 
Last edited February 20, 2009 6:09 AM
 
 
View Printer Friendly Format
 
February 20, 2009 9:11 AM

Your government I can truthfully say, does not care for you and I.---Willywill3

I agree with this.

There are those in government who are trying to change, but...

The government STILL maintains laws that repress us.

Most notably the STILL not-fully-enforced Voting Rights of Act of 1965, as amended 2007.


PEACE

Jim Chester
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 20, 2009 10:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by James Wesley Chester:
Your government I can truthfully say, does not care for you and I.---Willywill3

I agree with this.

There are those in government who are trying to change, but...

The government STILL maintains laws that repress us.

Most notably the STILL not-fully-enforced Voting Rights of Act of 1965, as amended 2007.


PEACE

Jim Chester


It's good to see one response to this post and hopefully more people will not ignore this truth as well.
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 20, 2009 12:48 PM

This was from a friend of my over at a CAW forum:


The sad part is, he is not lying at all. Check this Barack Obama titantron video out at 0:19 of it...what is that hand gesture he is making? He's throwing up that Baphomet (devil) sign...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLABau9kC14

Also, did you know Arnold Swaggernagger father was a Nazi?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/p...ct...ld-father_x.htm


Yes it seems our beloved, Ron Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing as well. For a man that wishes to make America "better", he likes hanging out with members of the KKK.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMg-q19RJck
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 20, 2009 7:19 PM

Peace...



I have watched some of the videos that you have posted, and while some of the imagery is consistent with masonry, it is more than a leap to assume that every hand gesture which one is making is to secretly indicate a masonic affiliation.

WillyWill, I am not sure if you believe that Freemasonry is inherently evil..It is not..

The origins of the craft are actually with our own people.

The illuminati are members of the order of freemasons, however, they are rogue members...

Perhaps you should cite specific greviances you have with the brotherhood and not just provide videos which demonstrate a possible linkage between people of fame and power and the order.


Whirling Moat
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 20, 2009 7:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Whirling Moat:
Peace...



I have watched some of the videos that you have posted, and while some of the imagery is consistent with masonry, it is more than a leap to assume that every hand gesture which one is making is to secretly indicate a masonic affiliation.

WillyWill, I am not sure if you believe that Freemasonry is inherently evil..It is not..

The origins of the craft are actually with our own people.

The illuminati are members of the order of freemasons, however, they are rogue members...

Perhaps you should cite specific greviances you have with the brotherhood and not just provide videos which demonstrate a possible linkage between people of fame and power and the order.


Whirling Moat


Illuminati for all I am concerned, they are in charge of what is going on in the U.S...along with David Rockerfeller...so if they are "rogue" tell the Freemasons to put their asses in check. But you know what that won't happen...I mean after all, the Lucifer Trust a publisher for the U.N today are NWO sock puppets for that "One World Religion". Freemasonary does have Egyptian roots, after all, it's stolen by the Europeans and many others for their purpose. For any one reading this, please research all of this and take it serious.
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 20, 2009 9:10 PM

Peace....


There has been a long battle within the Masonic order to rid itself of the influence of the Illuminati. According to some researchers the feud became manifest during the early years of the American Government. It was said of the Illuminati:

quote:
Washington said "they would shake the government to its foundations," while John Quincy Adams, oldest son of the 2nd President John Adams, who became our 6th President in 1825, said that these clubs were "so perfectly affiliated with the Parisian Jacobins that their origin from a common parent cannot possibly be mistaken." Because of the Illuminati threat, Washington and Adams lobbied Congress to pass the Alien and Sedition Act, which was "designed to protect the United States from the extensive French Jacobin conspiracy, paid agents of which were even in high places in the government."

In a letter from Adams to Jefferson, dated June 30, 1813, he wrote: "You certainly never felt the terrorism excited by Genet, in 1793 ... when ten thousand people in the streets of Philadelphia, day after day threatened to drag Washington out of his house, and effect a revolution ... nothing but (a miracle) ... could have saved the United States from a fatal revolution of government."


The age of illuminism ended and according to some the illuminati which was disbanded was reorganized under secret names..

Knowing that a person is a freemason does not tie them to the conspiracies which are rocking this nation and the world at large to it's knees..

There is way more to things than that..


Whirling Moat
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 20, 2009 11:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Whirling Moat:
Peace....


There has been a long battle within the Masonic order to rid itself of the influence of the Illuminati. According to some researchers the feud became manifest during the early years of the American Government. It was said of the Illuminati:

quote:
Washington said "they would shake the government to its foundations," while John Quincy Adams, oldest son of the 2nd President John Adams, who became our 6th President in 1825, said that these clubs were "so perfectly affiliated with the Parisian Jacobins that their origin from a common parent cannot possibly be mistaken." Because of the Illuminati threat, Washington and Adams lobbied Congress to pass the Alien and Sedition Act, which was "designed to protect the United States from the extensive French Jacobin conspiracy, paid agents of which were even in high places in the government."

In a letter from Adams to Jefferson, dated June 30, 1813, he wrote: "You certainly never felt the terrorism excited by Genet, in 1793 ... when ten thousand people in the streets of Philadelphia, day after day threatened to drag Washington out of his house, and effect a revolution ... nothing but (a miracle) ... could have saved the United States from a fatal revolution of government."


The age of illuminism ended and according to some the illuminati which was disbanded was reorganized under secret names..

Knowing that a person is a freemason does not tie them to the conspiracies which are rocking this nation and the world at large to it's knees..

There is way more to things than that..


Whirling Moat


And you expect me to believe this? No one is going to believe that the "Illuminati ended in the 19th century"...they are very much around living through their new age occult crap and through the media...what a way to control the masses, through their entertainment and it's going on daily. Of course they could bring society to its knees, manipulate peoples' religion, start a one world religion, screw up the economy, or even better, nuclear war. Apparently you are hinting they can go that far...that's pretty damn powerful! Some people and power...that's scary.

It's too obvious with the hand gestures...how about blowing kisses for a new way of "communicating" with a fellow Freemason? JayZ with that eye looking through the Pyramid (his hands made into a pyramid) is not foolin' me...unless he pretending to look through some imaginary telescope. lol Not fooling me...
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 21, 2009 8:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Whirling Moat:
Peace...
Perhaps you should cite specific greviances you have with the brotherhood and not just provide videos which demonstrate a possible linkage between people of fame and power and the order.


Whirling Moat



True
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 21, 2009 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Whirling Moat:
Peace....


There has been a long battle within the Masonic order to rid itself of the influence of the Illuminati. According to some researchers the feud became manifest during the early years of the American Government. It was said of the Illuminati:

quote:
Washington said "they would shake the government to its foundations," while John Quincy Adams, oldest son of the 2nd President John Adams, who became our 6th President in 1825, said that these clubs were "so perfectly affiliated with the Parisian Jacobins that their origin from a common parent cannot possibly be mistaken." Because of the Illuminati threat, Washington and Adams lobbied Congress to pass the Alien and Sedition Act, which was "designed to protect the United States from the extensive French Jacobin conspiracy, paid agents of which were even in high places in the government."

In a letter from Adams to Jefferson, dated June 30, 1813, he wrote: "You certainly never felt the terrorism excited by Genet, in 1793 ... when ten thousand people in the streets of Philadelphia, day after day threatened to drag Washington out of his house, and effect a revolution ... nothing but (a miracle) ... could have saved the United States from a fatal revolution of government."


The age of illuminism ended and according to some the illuminati which was disbanded was reorganized under secret names..

Knowing that a person is a freemason does not tie them to the conspiracies which are rocking this nation and the world at large to it's knees..

There is way more to things than that..


Whirling Moat


I really thought what I was stating was clear. What pisses me off, excuse the language is the fact your "brother hood" since the love worshiping owl statues, or from time to time a bull out at some Bohemian grove, busing in male prostitutes, dressing up like women, and claiming to be "Christian" is a damn smack in Christian faces and others!

You want some more "grievances"?

You and your little buddies and their power trip gave a fuck less about the people during Katrina, you sell outs.

You and your little buddies lied your ass off to go over to Iraq.

You and your little buddies played folks for their religions pitting one another against each other.

You and your little buddies and the so call "messiah" President Barack Obama are a joke. You get African Americans excited because the guy is "Black" (yet some of us didn't really think he was "Black" enough to become President or represent Blacks), and put propaganda out there so they can put their faith into this idiot. It worked...for some of us I should say.

So why don't you and your little buddies unfuck this mess you call the United Snakes (States) of America and be real. It's obvious to the a educated person who can think outside the box what the government is really all about. There probably are very few people within the government who aren't Freemason dick wads...but the rest, "speaking for the people" no, you speak very much for yourselves and what benefits you receive from it Freemason.

No Black man is just going to come out of nowhere and win the hearts of millions and become President....fairy tale nonsense....scripted all by the NWO.
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 1:01 AM

What is really funny is the fact that Willy thinks that he is somehow "dropping science"...

Who has not heard of the Illuminati?

Willy looks like a goober by the way...
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 1:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by blaqfist:
What is really funny is the fact that Willy thinks that he is somehow "dropping science"...

Who has not heard of the Illuminati?

Willy looks like a goober by the way...


"Science" that needs to resonate so people will realize that their lives are not as quaint as they thought it was. Your government doesn't care for you, look at Katrina. This guy apparently isn't even try to deny the fact they exist, that should tell you some thing. This is alarming nonetheless, and you all need to give a damn...seriously. You put your faith into Obama as your "messiah" (most of you) and you are being misled greatly. By the way, I may have a bucket on my head in that pic there and it makes me look silly yes. However what I am saying out of my mouth is very much true and is backed up. You are either in denial, ignorant, or you might just be a NWO puppet yourself. Don't judge a book by it's cover they say, but the "story" you are is obvious. Freemasons, Illuminati, Luciferians, and Zionist are scum.
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 2:11 AM

quote:
However what I am saying out of my mouth

WTF?
Has the last call for alcohol been made?
You are late to the conspiracy party...
Stop trying to drop knowledge on the NWO...
Your intel is dated to boot.
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 3:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blaqfist:
quote:
However what I am saying out of my mouth

WTF?
Has the last call for alcohol been made?
You are late to the conspiracy party...
Stop trying to drop knowledge on the NWO...
Your intel is dated to boot.


Speaking about out of date, that fella in your pic there is a nobody these days...Jim Kelly. Anyway, the information is now there to the public and you are not even trying to deny their existences. The whole "crazy man" act is not going to fool any one who is seeking the truth about your buddies in the government. So any one reading this, don't listen to that sell out to his own people. Damn Uncle Toms will misled you and you will regret it.
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
Vox Vox is offline. Click for Member Snapshot.
A1
 
February 22, 2009 3:38 PM

This WillyWill individual has found us out! We must neutralize him, because he is clearly becoming a problem. If he continues disseminating knowledge while we do nothing, he could threaten our hold on world civilization!
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 4:49 PM

I really don't get all the fuss. The NWO, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and others already tried their best for total domination but failed. Razz

"I loved that story line"
hat
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 5:14 PM

Peace...


I don't think we have to look to far to find groups who wish to control the world..I think in this current culture of greed and corporate globalization any and everyone would love openly dominate the world.

Of course there are still old white men in united for the sake of power, however, there are so many that it is not worth counting anymore.

The Illuminati is not the threat they used to be...If you want to know where to look go to the leaders of modern Zionism, and into the ruling class of certai arab powers..there you will find very powerful and wicked devils..Ther former presidents dad was also a very high ranking member of a few very horrid groups..

Saddam Hussein was a 33 degree Mason yet that didn't stop them from killing him..All free masons are not united in some secret conspiracy..Most freemasons have no real idea what the order is really about..They just enjoy the benefits of the brotherhood and the fellowship which comes with being a member.


Whirling Moat
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 8:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Whirling Moat:
Peace...


I don't think we have to look to far to find groups who wish to control the world..I think in this current culture of greed and corporate globalization any and everyone would love openly dominate the world.

Of course there are still old white men in united for the sake of power, however, there are so many that it is not worth counting anymore.

The Illuminati is not the threat they used to be...If you want to know where to look go to the leaders of modern Zionism, and into the ruling class of certai arab powers..there you will find very powerful and wicked devils..Ther former presidents dad was also a very high ranking member of a few very horrid groups..

Saddam Hussein was a 33 degree Mason yet that didn't stop them from killing him..All free masons are not united in some secret conspiracy..Most freemasons have no real idea what the order is really about..They just enjoy the benefits of the brotherhood and the fellowship which comes with being a member.


Whirling Moat


Does that "brotherhood" consist of busing in male prostitutes, worshiping Molech (an Owl or some times a Bull statue)? The problem here is, you and your buddies aren't making things better...it's time for real information, not misinformation....
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 8:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ocatchings:
I really don't get all the fuss. The NWO, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and others already tried their best for total domination but failed. Razz

"I loved that story line"
hat


Speaking about Freemason, this titantron ought to bring more light to the garbage you all like to dish out in the media...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBmH8l3axA0

Not everyone lives in their little box, some of us search for the truth and you can take your United Snakes of America and go to hell...

Obama/Hilter...funny how he even started the little civil police squad...
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 9:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Willywill3:
quote:
Originally posted by ocatchings:
I really don't get all the fuss. The NWO, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and others already tried their best for total domination but failed. Razz

"I loved that story line"
hat


Speaking about Freemason, this titantron ought to bring more light to the garbage you all like to dish out in the media...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBmH8l3axA0

Not everyone lives in their little box, some of us search for the truth and you can take your United Snakes of America and go to hell...

Obama/Hilter...funny how he even started the little civil police squad...


Keep searching and when we both get to hell you can let me know how the search went. hat
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
February 22, 2009 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ocatchings:
quote:
Originally posted by Willywill3:
quote:
Originally posted by ocatchings:
I really don't get all the fuss. The NWO, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and others already tried their best for total domination but failed. Razz

"I loved that story line"
hat


Speaking about Freemason, this titantron ought to bring more light to the garbage you all like to dish out in the media...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBmH8l3axA0

Not everyone lives in their little box, some of us search for the truth and you can take your United Snakes of America and go to hell...

Obama/Hilter...funny how he even started the little civil police squad...


Keep searching and when we both get to hell you can let me know how the search went. hat


If you and I do rot in hell, you will then know I was right as many others who have warned you. Thank your government for misleading you. It's not "God bless America" (because we really need it), it's "Satan bless America". Such a materialistic culture and rotten people we are. dance

Even in wrestling subliminally we can spread our garbage....apparently.
 
 
 
Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
 
Post Reply